Low cost spay/neuter
- Franklin County Humane Society Call 524-9650 Ext. 10 Clinics are held on Tuesdays from 11-4
- VT-CAN! (Vermont Companion Animal Neutering). 19A Bailey Meadows Road, Middlesex, VT 05602. 802.223.0034. www.vtcan.com.
- VSNIP (Vermont Spay Neuter Inceptive Program). Applications available at HSCC or online at http://vvsahs.org/vsnip.php.
- Vermont Companion Animal Neutering
- 19A Bailey Meadows Road
- Middlesex, VT 05602
- Tel: (802) 223-0034
- Vermont Spay/Neuter Incentive Program
- Tel: (855) 478-7647
- Humane Society of Chittenden County
HSCC partners with VT-CAN to provide low cost/high volume cat spay/neuter clinics the first Monday of every month.
Reservations are required by contacting VT-CAN at (802) 223-0034 or email email@example.com.
Drop off is between 7:30am and 8:15am
Pick up is exactly 5:00pm
Female Cat Spay: $50
Male Cat Neuter: $40
Rabies and Distemper package: $10